Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2017
NOTE: this post isn’t even done, but lots of items I added just yesterday already sold out today, so I wanted to share as quickly as possible! More photos coming soon.
For Mother’s Days in the past, I would get my mom a gift certificate for a one-time pampering session like a massage or a pedicure. Now that I’m a mother myself, I love to get things that last longer than a few hours–things that make every day a little brighter and more beautiful. Here are some ideas (most with free shipping) if you’d like to get a gift that can be unwrapped and enjoyed for years to come:
- Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace
- Gilligan O’Malley Pajama sets
- Spring’s Eden candles
- Kate Spade Lemon Apron – selling out fast!
- A pretty water bottle
- Heart of Gold bangle bracelet
- Petal Palette Monogram Mug
- Kate Spade cosmetic bag – ON SALE and selling out fast!
- Jeweled garden iPhone case – Free 2-day shipping
- Q&A a Day Journal for Moms – 2-day shipping
- Pancake Gift Set – comes in a cute gift box and free shipping!
- Kate Spade “Mom” keychain
- Lightweight waffle knit robe
- Summer straw tote – free 1-day shipping
- Eat Cake for Breakfast kitchen set
- Fruit pitcher
- Flower keychain
- Monogram pouch